Layer slider dots

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aauld
    Participant
    aauld themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Engorgio | All Purpose Expressive WordPress Theme - Responsive aauld Regular License 12/06/2017

They layer slider images come with (I assume by design) a matrix of tiny white dots. Any idea how to remove them?

btw, the frustrating part here is that I installed the site without issue. Now four months later I have this question. Never needed to use the free support but now faced with paying $40 to answer a question.

Cheers,

Alan

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

aauld
    Participant
    aauld themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Engorgio | All Purpose Expressive WordPress Theme - Responsive aauld Regular License 12/06/2017
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hi there,
    Please read the themeforest support policy, you get the 6months support period after the purchase and then you need to extend it for getting further assistance. We act strictly in accordance to the policy and we rely on your understanding.

Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

• This reply was modified 3 days, 16 hours ago by  jack.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.