Lack of documentation

Support Forums Support Forums Freely WordPress Theme Lack of documentation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

proofficewp
    Participant

Is it possible to have a full documentation about how to use freely premium theme.

For an example, how to use shortcode, such as tabs and so on.

I am suprised about lack of documentation on premium theme

Regards

jack

Hello Proofficewp,

Please follow this link for Freely theme documentation http://freely.webtemplatemasters.com/help/

Best regards,
    Jack

proofficewp
    Participant

Hi Jack,

I had already read this documentation, but I didn’t find what I want.

Unfortunately, this documentation is a summary of what I have been looking for.

You know, when you are a beginner in website creation and html language or css code and so on, you are expecting a full documentation to optimize all options of the premium theme you’ve bought.

Anyway, thanks for your answer, but I am going to  manage to get my website very attractive (without budget for outsourcing).

Best regards.

jack

Hello Proofficewp,

Sorry for the inconvenience and any frustration it could cause, but this is the only documentation we have for that specific theme. To be honest with you this theme is little bit outdated and we agree that the documentation does not describe everything about it, we took it into consideration and our newest themes have great full documentation with videos, just FYI in case you decide to try out on of our new themes.

Have a great weekend,
    Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.