Just what is ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Just what is ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pat Hauck
    Participant
    Pat Hauck themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites pphauck Regular License 18/09/2017

After the latest upgrades I am having issues with my plug ins playing well together – though they state they are compatible! ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer is causing problems with the wp visual editor on pages that I use a photo gallery plug in. When I deactivate the Visual Content Composer plug in the visual editor works fine on those pages–and i don’t see a big difference in the visual editor itself. BUT at the top of the page it states: “The following required plugin is currently inactive: ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer.” What kind of problems will I run into if I choose not to reactivate the visual content composer? How necessary is it? Any input you have will be greatly appreciated.

jack

Hi there,

The ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer is a required plugin by the theme for the proper work and consists of the layout constructor and shortcodes. The other additional plugin you use is not required by the theme and therefore could be incompatible with the default theme functions and features. Please be aware that we do not provide with support for plugins which are not-required by the theme. Also we are not able to assist with compatibility issues since there are too many different plugins and it is impossible to test the theme with all plugins ever and make it compatible with. Such inquiries need some programming and coding and it is totally custom request. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.