Item editor disappeared

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme Item editor disappeared

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

miladavaz
    Participant

Hey,

I worked extensively on the front page of http://www.virkfilm.dk a day ago, when I went into the Thememakers layout constructor today, I couldnt do anything but see the page in this screenshot.

http://postimg.org/image/fm59pbdct/

What is the problem?

Stacey TM

Hello miladavaz,
    Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system and provide with all info provided. Please mention also operation system you are working with and browsers you checked this issue in.

Best regards,
    Stacey

miladavaz
    Participant

I have to make another profile to solve this problem with your product!? what the hell is this place for then? Poor support.

Stacey TM

Hello miladavaz,

Actually we have this forum for discussing and sharing the ideas, issues, thought. It is for our customers’ communication. All people who are registered here have an access to each topic opened, that is why when issues has to be inspected deeply inside like yours – we need log in panel access, FTP access and some other details, which means that we request very private information from you and it is not good and not safely to post such info here, since each of users can see it, log in, etc.  For such individual cases we use special ticket system where our customers have also create an account, however it is very private and nobody except you and me (tech support operator) have an access to those messages.

We are always glad to help our customers, however it is always up to them – if they nee dour assistance they go ahead and create tickets.

Also for future please do not use abusive language here, since we are always on your side, we understand your frustration regarding the issue you experience and we do care about it, we simply need your cooperation in resolving in. That’s it!

Best regards,
    Stacey

Stacey TM

Dear miladavaz,
    Our ticket system shows that you have already created a ticket regarding the issue you informed us about and we have immediately gave you a reply back. So please let’s keep going to troubleshoot regarding this matter within the ticket system.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Axioma WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.