It is ok to update wp?

Support Forums Support Forums GamesTheme WordPress Theme It is ok to update wp?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

clyton_b_boy
    Participant

It is ok to upgrade wp, i mean the theme will not break if i update? Thanks.

jack

Hello Clyton,

Please be aware that the theme is not compatible with WP 3.9, specifically the shortcodes will be missing upon the update, so we do not recommend you to update WP.

Best regards,
    Jack

Lex_ridbid
    Participant

Hi Jack,

I just bought your theme and my WP is V3.9. I can’t upload the whole of “Recommended plugins” folder. Please advice.

Error Message : The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

jack

Hello Lex,

Please try to re-upload the theme from ThemeForest and install it over WP 3.8 Here is a link for instructions on how to downgrade currently WP version  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_lX3E-qIpJM

Best regards,
    Jack

clyton_b_boy
    Participant

But do you plan to upgrade the theme, because wp is already arrived at 3.9.1??

jack

Hello Clyton_b_boy,

I spoke to our dev guys and they informed me that this theme will not be updated since it was developed specifically for WP 3.4 and 3.5 and if you would like to get the theme working properly please use it with appropriate WP version.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.