Issue with Shortcodes package

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme Issue with Shortcodes package

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

When I activate the shortcodes package I get the warnings seen in the attached image. I tried adding the plugin through ftp and also through wordpress and got the same errors both times.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hello bruggeberg,

That’s strange. Could you please submit a ticket in our support center with access details so we could check on it and help you fixing this issue at earliest convenience.

Best regards,
    Jack

informo
    Participant

Hi. I have the same problem.

It says:

Warning: opendir(/home/u/u3719100/www/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/views/.DS_Store/popups/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /home/u/u3719100/www/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/index.php on line 157

Warning: readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u/u3719100/www/wp/wp-content/plugins/tmm_shortcodes/index.php on line 158

Regards
    Mattias

strikeofdeath
    Participant

Same here…

jack

Hello guys,

Please do not provide access details on forum posts, its not really safe.  If you would need our help with resolving any issues please submit a ticket with access details instead.  This is know issue and the solution was already found. You just need to replace \wp-content\plugins\tmm_shortcodes\index.php with the file attached(please uzip it). If you don’t feel comfortable changing source files on your own please submit a ticket and we will fix it for you at earliest convenience.

Best regards,
    Jack

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.