Installation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

diegodproductions
    Participant

Hi.

New to WrodPress.  Can somebody give me a step by step guide to installing this theme.  Having the hardest time. 🙁

Stacey TM

Hello diegodproductions,
    There are two ways of theme installation:
    – FTP Uploading: using FTP-client (FileZilla for example) copy a folder with unpacked theme to /wp-content/themes/ on your server.
    – WordPress Uploading: go to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload and upload zip file with the theme.
    After theme has been uploaded you need to activate it. For this you go to Appearance > Themes and activate Wedding Album Premium WP Theme. Once you did it the next step it to set permissions 777 for folder /weddingalbum/extensions/timthumb to your hosting.
    This video helps you, use it as an example  http://www.screenr.com/XL77
    Best regards,
    Stacey

martintico
    Participant

Hi Im a begginner with wordpress.. I have tried to upload the theme several times both via website and FTP and I have got all kinds of errors (attached a picture with some of them)..

I have tried creating different folders, moving files allthe way around to see why wordpress always tells me “Are you sure…”

Can u tell me whats the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stacey TM

Hello martintico,

On your screenshot we can see that you have bought not wordpress version of our Style theme, but HTML template. It is totally different products, and HTML template can not be installed into wordpress.

Best regards,
    Stacey

martintico
    Participant

HAHA.. Stupid newbie issues… Thanks for taking the time to check,

Stacey TM

Hello martintico,

You are always welcome!

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.