Installation answers, help and support!

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Installation answers, help and support!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iselag
    Participant

I need help, your support forum doesnt allow me to look up a subject possibly covered by a topic? Where is the search on the forum? I just purchased the theme and cant use it! looks like crap and i cant seem to be able to look at the files you have on this page! even though i registered it says i am not registered and doesnt let me look at the page! i need my install to have everything in it JUST LIKE THE DEMO. why are all the pages  MY site http://192.185.4.38/~james/stjamesinthehills.org/

I cant access this page!!!!!! which is wher ei was going to look up the answers to the install! http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/21/0/1-blessing–wp-theme-installation

also which is the main page used on the demo as the home page? Nothing makes sense?

please help m,e or i cant use this themeInstallation and faq and search and what the heck?

Stacey TM

Hello iselag,

To view all those topics within our knowledgebase you would need to create a new account within our support ticket system. We also provide there with support in cases when the issue needs admin panel access and other access details, this system is private and save, so you can use it for support needs as well.

Best regards,
    Stacey

iselag
    Participant

I CANT GOD DAMN GET IN! SEE MY OTHER EMAIL EXPLAINING THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH> either you help me or not!

What is wrong with you people. I will go on email, forums, theme forest and complain about the CRAP! system you have!

FIX IT NOW!

Iselag

iselag
    Participant

why wont anyone help me? what is this forum for?

Stacey TM

Hello Iselag,

We are very sorry that you have not received the notification e-mail timely, however we are here to help you. We ask our customers to register in tickets system since very often issues are individual and have to be checked inside, and for this we need admin panel and FTP access. To be save and private we use special ticket system for this need where only you and me can see the confidence info as your log in details.

As I’ve been informed your account in tickets system has been enabled so feel free to submit a ticket and describe the issue you faced.

Also please do not use abusive language, we are always on your side and even if some technical issues arise it does not mean   that we do not want to help.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.