How to hide locations on all front-end

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme How to hide locations on all front-end

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Naomi 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ibooo
    Participant
    Ibooo themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Ibooo Regular License 07/09/2017

I want to hide/not show locations on single-car page, homepage, widgets, etc.
    Is there an option to disable locations all together?

jack

Hi there,

unfortunately there is no such option and you the location appearance could be disabled only via custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Naomi
    Participant
    Naomi themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive sortemaior Regular License 06/01/2018

Hello!,

Hiding in front-end is easy with css. But in the backend, requires a bit more work.
    Just in case it helps someone looking to hide locations from edit car page (individual car page in edit mode). Here is something that I placed in funcions.php anda has helped me:

/* Start hide elements from wordpress backend */
    add_action(‘admin_head’, ‘my_custom_style’);

function my_custom_style() {
    echo ‘<style>
    label[for=car_location],#tax_carlocation1,#tax_carlocation_container2,#tax_carlocation_container3
    {
    display:none;
    }
    </style>’;
    }
    /* End */

I used the same logic of the code that I found here: https://css-tricks.com/snippets/wordpress/apply-custom-css-to-admin-area/

It does not answer all the question of Ibooo, but it is part of what would help him.

I think it would be easier if there was an ID name for each group of information, for example, one ID for the group of information related to ‘location’ displayed that specific place of backend.

Many people that buy this theme probably don’t need the location functionality.

Best Regards for all,
    Naomi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.