How to edit Contact Form?

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme How to edit Contact Form?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

norm
    Participant

Hi gang,

I’m stuck at creating my Contact page. The procedure I’m following is:

• On WordPress Dashboard, click -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Contact Forms
  • In the ‘Add new Form’ field, type a name of the form I want to create, and click the plus sign to add it.
  • The name shows up below, along with a pencil icon for editing the form and an X icon for deleting it
  • This is where I’m stuck. Nothing happens when I click on the name, pencil, or X. I can move forward and add the Contact Form Shortcode to a Page anyways, but it’s pretty useless with a single undefined field 😉

What am I doing wrong? I’m using Chrome with all plugins disabled, and also tried in IE and Safari.

jack

Hi there,

We have received your ticket and it was replied already, please lets keep in touch via ticket.

regards,
Jack

norm
Participant

Hi Jack,

Please forgive me, but I can’t find a way to see my open ticket requests. I suppose it’s possible that one wasn’t opened for me 😉

Do I need to open a support ticket to help get this moving forward? Thanks!

jack

Yes please, you can submit a ticket by following this link http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Almera WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.