How do I use custom sidebars on pages?

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme How do I use custom sidebars on pages?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shanekeller
    Participant

Hello,

I have the Diplomat Theme and I cannot replace the default sidebars on any page. There are no options where I can select the sidebar to appear on the page.

How can I use custom sidebars and custom place them on various pages?

Thank you,
    Shane

jack

Hi there,

When you create an custom sidebar in the Theme Options you can assign required pages to that custom sidebar and then this sidebar will appear on these assigned pages.

Regards,
    Jack

akashictrans
    Participant

How do I get rid of the default sidebar so I can have a custom sidebar with custom content on content-specific pages; i.e. I have a topic on Family with written content and I want to add a custom sidebar that contains products specific to my topic on Family. I have another topic on Animals and want to have products specific to that topic and etc…

I was able to get it to work perfect on two topics but now my other topics have the default sidebar and I can’t get rid of it and I can’t add any more new custom sidebar widgets.

This is in the Engorgio Theme.

jack

Hi there,

Why exactly you are not able to create more new custom sidebars? there should not be any limitations on that.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.