how can implement other method of pay

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme how can implement other method of pay

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wornx
    Participant

Hello support

How can to implement other option without the method of paypal for people who do not have or want a PayPal account

Regards
    wornx

jack

Hi there,

The theme was developed with having paypal payment method and adding additional one could be achieved only via custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Hotep_Maog
    Participant

Hello, you can at least predict in an update, the addition of other means of payment because paypal is not functional in some African countries like mine, I am blocked by this limit because I do not ps set up another payment method

Hotep_Maog
    Participant

Hello, you can at least predict in an update, the addition of other means of payment because paypal is not functional in some countries of Africa like mine, I am blocked by this limit because I do not not configure another payment method. Please think seriously

jack

Hi there,

as per initial reply due to the initial idea and development the theme was developed with the paypal payment method and at this point we are not planning to implement any other payment method and it could be done additionally via custom work.

regards,
    Jack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.