Home Page Issue

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cschnitzler
    Participant
    cschnitzler themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme cschnitzler Regular License 16/05/2018

Everything is left aligned… I guess CSS is not applying properly. Another problem is Layerslider plugin is not accepting purchase code, as it should be free with template. Third and last problem is it is giving error as you can see in 3.JPG image. Please check all the attachments.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  cschnitzler.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Malo1976
    Participant
    Malo1976 themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme Malo1976 Regular License 14/11/2017

Same problem here. If i change something in the “Theme Options”, the styles.css is reformatted and the result is, that the homepage is left aligned now.

cschnitzler
    Participant
    cschnitzler themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme cschnitzler Regular License 16/05/2018

Have you got any solution for that? Have they replied back to you yet?

jack

Hi guys,

we test it on our demo website and its working fine, Could you please submit a ticket with the WP and fTP access details so we could test it and check it on your website specifically. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation on this.

Regards,
    Jack

cschnitzler
    Participant
    cschnitzler themes

Hello Jack,
    I have provided FTP & WP access details please resolve it asap.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi guys,

we have released the theme update with the fix for this issue included so please make sure to update the theme to its latest version on your website to get it all working properly.

Regards,
    Jack

Malo1976
    Participant
    Malo1976 themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme Malo1976 Regular License 14/11/2017

Hi Jack,

thanks for the quick Support and of course for the fix.

Regards,
    Markus

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Malo1976.

jack

Hi there,

You are very welcome, we are always glad to assist

Regards,
    Jack

cschnitzler
    Participant
    cschnitzler themes

Hello Jack,
    How should I create new widget? I couldnt find way to create new widget under appearance -> widgets.

jack

Hi there,

The theme comes with the list of widgets and there is no option to create a new ones,but you can create new custom sidebars for inserting widgets to it and assigning to a specific pages in the Theme Options > custom page options.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.