Home Holder-Column POst – page rather than post

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Home Holder-Column POst – page rather than post

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

karmafunk
    Participant

Can I point the home holder Column Post to a page rather than a post id? I don’t want it to be a blog post. I need a page.

karmafunk
    Participant

OK, I solved it myself. You can use post_id for the page and it picks it up automatically.

jack

hi there,

thanks for the updates, great to know you have managed to sort it out on your own. If any issues arise please let us know.

Regards,
    Jack

euromade
    Participant

Karmanfunk,
    I managed to change the Column Posts to the static pages, per your suggestion; however now I have three dots between the photo and the READ MORE button. That is the are where the excerpt was located with the original post design.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    IJ

euromade
    Participant

Found this post by Jack and it took care of it!

Please be aware the “…” could be removed in file column_post.php which could be found in wp-content/themes/blessing/admin/applications/shortcodes/views/autoshortcodes folder. In this file you need to find line 75 and remove “…” there.

jack

Great, thanks for the updates provided.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.