Header

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clyton_b_boy
    Participant

Hello,can you tell me if i want to move this part of the website to create a header for my forum,wich are the files that are responsible for this,and what do i need to edit to achieve this.Here is a image:

the red parts i want to move to look something like this:  http://i.imgur.com/AGDbTLZ.jpg

In most of the part to be able to move the primary menu,and if it is possible to move the secondary menu too.

I managed to move them on my localhost,but some css is missing,and turn out a lot of problems.

So i just need to know  the files that creates and are in use for both menus,nothing else.Thank you.

jack

Hello clyton_b_boy,

These changes you are seeking totally deal with customization. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.