Header images

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tj_online
    Participant
    tj_online themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites envato_tjb1959 Regular License 18/05/2017

(www.astad.org/wp). I can edit the Theme options to place a single image on all pages (although this gets cropped to a certain height). And I can create a Flex slider for, say , the home page, which seems to override the image. But I thought I should also be able to simply add a featured image to each page individually. But when I do this I get no image appearing on the website.

How do I add an image from the Media library to display in the 2nd header section . ie.just beneath the navigation links.

Do I have to create each as a slider with one picture in ?

Where should the featured image defined for a page appear ?

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our support team. You can renew support on the themeforest in the my products section in your account.

Best regards,
    Jack

tj_online
    Participant
    tj_online themes
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites envato_tjb1959 Regular License 18/05/2017

Now renewed

jack

Hi there,

Thank you, we appreciate it. Which second header section are you referring to? Could you please show it on a screenshot?
    The featured image for a page should appear below the navigation bar before the page content.

Best regards,
    Jack

tj_online
    Participant
    tj_online themes

Yes, that’s the area I was referring to.Between Navigation bar and page content. My featured image dowsn’t appear – either nothing appears or an empty picture frame cartoon does.

I can get a slider to appear or can get a default page header (theme options) on every page, but not an image for an idividual page (featured image).

jack

Hi there,

That is the Header background image and it could be set in the Theme Options > Styling > General and for better appearance its recommended to use image with the size 960×145

Regards,
    Jack

tj_online
    Participant
    tj_online themes

OK, but what I’m saying is that the page has a Featured Image defined which doesn’t appear anywhere. Where should it appear. And what are the reasons , having defined it for the page, that it doesn’t appear.

I’ve changed some things on the website so page
    http://astad.org/wp/about/ – now has a fetured image defined – but its not showing (assume it should be below the Header which is just all red in my case).

I assumed the Feaured Image would appear like the Slider does (see http://astad.org/wp/childrenyouth/ ) just below the nav menu.

jack

Due to original theme design the page featured image should not appear – featured images are for the post, galleries and folios. If you need to insert image at the top of the content use the image shortcode.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.