Gallery Template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

skycast
    Participant

I want to create page which will show few images from few selected galleries. So like i have for example 5 galleries and i want to show on page: 5 pictures from 1st galley,5 from third and 5 from forth. Is it possible or maybe some plugin can help me?

Stacey TM

Hello skycast,

Please be aware that gallery template works that way that gathers all galleries added and show them all up on front end. There is no option to implement the method of images appearing as you requested within default theme options.

Maybe you could try to use Image shortcode which allows to add separate images to the page, thus you would be able to add those exact images you need with no using limits of gallery templates.

Best regards,
    Stacey

skycast
    Participant

Thx, anyway i already used code from single-gall.php and rewrite gallery template.

Stacey TM

Hello skycast,

If it fits your need more than default gallery template work then ok. Just be careful with all customization in source files, because if something goes wrong not sure that we would be able to help

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.