Gallery

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cyan
    Participant
    cyan themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme Cyandistribution Regular License 29/03/2016

Is there a way to add some description/content underneath a gallery image please? Also, when trying to link my image to anything other than itself, I get a ‘no image’ block. I’d like to externally like my image to another website. P.S I’ve tried adding a description into the image attachment details, under title, caption etc and nothing. Thanks.

jack

Hi there,

In regards to the issue with the NO Image – Please make sure that upon uploading and inserting image to a gallery the “Link to” options in set to “Media File” http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c05a4j13c so the proper URL to the thumbnail could get generated.

AS for the linking images to a different website the default theme does not have such option, however it could be be achieved via altering default source files which involves custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

cyan
    Participant
    cyan themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme Cyandistribution Regular License 29/03/2016

No that’s fine, thanks Jack. That’s a great help. How about my question about adding some description/content to below my images in the gallery? Thanks.

jack

Hi there,

sorry for missing this part on your question but unfortunately the theme does not have an option to add additional text for each gallery image.

Regards,
    Jack

hasan61
    Participant
    hasan61 themes
    Diplomat | Political Campaign, Party, Blog Responsive WordPress Theme hasan61 Regular License 26/04/2016

Hi; How Can I solve This problem? I’cant add image to gallery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hello Hasan,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our support team, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.