Footer adjust?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gsgreenberg
    Participant

How do I adjust the footer where the stars are, thememakers link?

jack

Hello Gsgreenberg,

Could you please specify how exactly you would like to adjust the footer? Would you like to remove the footer text “ThemeMakers Copyright”? Please advise.

Best regards,
    Jack

gsgreenberg
    Participant

Yes.

jack

Hello Gsgreenberg,

The Footer copyright text could be removed in Theme Options, please review this screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/0462h1zn4d
    And for removing ThemeMakersĀ  from Footer you need to go to Editor, open there Footer.php and delete the following section http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c52h20h95

Best regards,
    Jack

Glow
    Participant
    Glow themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme Diadame Regular License 01/03/2016

First of all, a great template, thanks!

I have the same problem, the screenshots don’t work anymore, hope you can help me.

Another question, I can’t add titles on the thumbnails for each photo in the portfolios pages, only delete them šŸ™ the option icon is not active.
    The same problem I have in the lay-out constructor for making tables, only the delete icon works.

Thanks and greetings from Holland.
    Elisabeth

jack

Hello Elisabeth,

Most likely you are using an outdated theme with the outdated shortcodes so you would just need to update your theme and plugin to the latest version in order to get it working properly. If you need our help with it please send us a ticket with access details and we would be glad to assist.
    And here is a link for instructions on how to remove the signature from footer http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/192/18/how-to-remove–developed-by-thememakers-signature-from-the-footer

Regards,
    Jack

Glow
    Participant
    Glow themes
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme Diadame Regular License 01/03/2016

Thanks for the help Jack.

Regards, Elisabeth

Glow
    Participant
    Glow themes

Hi Jack, I have already the latest version, bought your template a few days ago. version 1.1.3.

Another question, I’ve made the contact form, but where can I add it in a page? can’t find the option…..

Thanks, Elisabeth

Glow
    Participant
    Glow themes

Hello Jack, I forgot 2 install the plugin/shotcodes :-)) (didn’t read the documentation very well) Everything is working now!!!
    Footer is also oke now! thanks for your help!

Elisabeth

jack

Hello Elisabeth,

Great, thanks for the updates, if any issues arise please let us know.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.