Font changes on Flex Slider

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Font changes on Flex Slider

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

beaconsolutions
    Participant

How would I go about changing the font on the flex slider overlay?  Thanks.

Stacey TM

Hello beaconsolutions,

Unfortunately there is no ability to change the slide text font family, you can only choose the color of slide title and descriptions text.

Best regards,
    Stacey

beaconsolutions
    Participant

Stacey, thanks for the reply.  However, I notice on the demo site for this theme there are several fonts and effects.  Is this the revolution slider?  If so, how do I use that one rather than the flex slider?  I can’t seem to find the choice.  Thanks.

beaconsolutions
    Participant

Let me revise that–I find the choice to use the revolution slider on a page, however, it will not let me select any groups.  And I can’t find a separate slider group setting for revolution.  When I create sliders they appear to be only flex versions.

Stacey TM

Hello beaconsolutions,

Yes, there is revolution slider on the demo version.
    Please follow these links to check if you have done everything correctly by installing and using Revolution slider on your own:
    http://www.screenr.com/W1h7
    http://www.screenr.com/wdh7

Best regards,
    Stacey

beaconsolutions
    Participant

Stacy, thanks so much! That’s exactly what I needed. I’m loving it.

Stacey TM

Dear beaconsolutions,

You are very welcome! It’s my pleasure to assist you.
    Feel free to contact us if you need any help, we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Stacey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.