Featured imagen showed into post

Support Forums Support Forums SmartIT WordPress Theme Featured imagen showed into post

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

EstudioNOVO
    Participant

I would like to know how to prevent the featured image is displayed inside a post.

Thanks in advance!

jack

Hello EstudioNovo,

The featured image appears on single post page due to default theme design and there is no option to disable it, however it could be removed through editing source file single.php but these changes totally deal with customization. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Yassielcm94
    Participant
    Yassielcm94 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Yassielcm94 Regular License 01/03/2016

hi, i have a problem with my website , i bought it two month ago and just now i start to publish some cars in my website but when i try to publish the imagen doesn’t appear , please i just dont know why i cant use my image with this, please i paid for it , thanks

jack

Hi there,

This issue could be caused by different aspects and in order to find the culprit we would need to troubleshoot on your website, so please submit a ticket in our support system with access details provided and we will help you getting it solved.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.