Events Calendar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pat Hauck
    Participant
    Pat Hauck themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites pphauck Regular License 18/09/2017

My client has found that the events calendar is on of the most viewed pages on their website using the Blessings template. The calendar of course does not view well on mobile devices. If we default to the events listing instead of calendar, it starts with the 1st of the month as opposed to the current day of the month. If we are viewing the events listing on March 20th you have to scroll through all the events from March 1st to reach March 20th. Is there anyway to begin the events listing view with the current date as opposed to the first of the month? Is there any other way we can make events more mobile friendly? http://www.scc-arts.org

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Thank you

Regards,
    Jack

Pat Hauck
    Participant
    Pat Hauck themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites pphauck Regular License 18/09/2017

I originally purchased Blessings in Jan 2014. I re-purchased it on March 20, 2017 for a quick way to update everything over the weekend. Today I actually logged into this forum. I also entered the new license in my profile but it came back at me saying the number was used…Can you see me now?

jack

Hi there,

we have replied via your ticket.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.