Error = Strict Standards: call_user_func_array()

Support Forums Support Forums Horizon WordPress Theme Error = Strict Standards: call_user_func_array()

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stam
    Participant

Hi again team ThemeMakers!

I’ve just upgraded to 2.0.4 and I’ve got these errors showing on top :

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method Thememakers_Entity_Portfolio::register() should not be called statically in /homez.41/evpartne/www/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method Thememakers_Entity_Testimonials::register() should not be called statically in /homez.41/evpartne/www/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method Thememakers_Entity_Gallery::register() should not be called statically in /homez.41/evpartne/www/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

any help would be great !
    Thanks.

Stacey TM

Hello Stam,

Please create a ticket in our support ticket system http://tickets.webtemplatemasters.com
    and provide us with the link to your web-site,  permissions to your web-site admin panel there. Please be sure that it is absolutely safely. We will check everything for you and figure out what this message means.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Stacey

ngwt1982
    Participant

Hi,

I also faced the same problem after upgrade to WordPress 3.8.1.

I am using Horizon 2.1.1.

Any advice?

jack

Hello ngwt1982,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with all access details provided and we will troubleshoot on it and help you resolving this issue.

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.