Error … on line 11

Support Forums Support Forums Paradise WordPress Theme Error … on line 11

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

circeholidays
    Participant

Have tried several different ways to install the theme, but still get the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘CustomAdminSubPage’ not found in /home/content/68/10148568/html/wp-content/themes/paradise-wp-theme/paradise/functions/admin_options/AdminPageFactory.php on line 11

Any idea how to fix it?

circeholidays
    Participant

This appears only when I try to enter into administration panel. Theme as such works …

circeholidays
    Participant

Prob disappeared after n number of reinstall variation )))

Stacey TM

Hello circeholidays,

Few our customers who are under hostgator or godaddy faced similar issue before. So please have you resolved it yest and error notice has gone.

Best regards,
    Stacey

renoovodesign
    Participant

I have the same issue. Just bought Paradise 1.4 and installed it on a fresh WordPress 3.6. This is the error I get:

Deprecated: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /mnt/vol4/home/h/w/hwosco/public_html/wp-content/themes/paradise/functions/custom_types/sliders.php on line 123 Notice: add_custom_background is deprecated since version 3.4! Use add_theme_support( ‘custom-background’, $args ) instead. in /mnt/vol4/home/h/w/hwosco/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2871 Fatal error: Class ‘CustomAdminSubPage’ not found in /mnt/vol4/home/h/w/hwosco/public_html/wp-content/themes/paradise/functions/admin_options/AdminPageFactory.php on line 11

This is very urgent project for a client. Please send across a revised version of the theme.

Stacey TM

Hello renoovodesign,

We’ve already got back to you via our ticket system.

Best regards,
    Stacey

renoovodesign
    Participant

The ticket isn’t yet appearing on your ticket system… or did you mean the that we already have a ticket raised so shouldn’t post again on your help forum? I’m not familiar with this method of support.

Stacey TM

Hello renoovodesign,

We mean that we have already replied to you via ticket system, please check it. Log in to your ticket account and take a look at thread.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.