Encoding problem

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Vilnius
    Participant

Hi,

Lithuanian language uses the Latin alphabet with nine specific letters: ą, ę, į, ų, ė, ū, č, š, ž. (Accents) as well as the use and the Russian language. Help find a reason, maybe I do not see something-I do not understand.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hello Vilnus,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hello Jack,

I failed to find the cause of the problem, I would be grateful for your help.

Regards,
    Povilas

jack

Hello Vilnus,

Most likely the encoding you have set for your database does not support all your languages characters so you would need to adjust to these that fully supports all your language characters, If you don’t know how to process please contact your hosting support team and they should help you regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hello Jack,

1. Install WordPress, I chose the theme TwentyFifteen, I saved a test page, the text of the Lithuanian and Russian letters. All right OK.
    2. After installing the theme AXIOMA + 5 plugins page of my test text shown is the same as what I wrote in the first letter ???????????.

I tie a problem with the theme AXIOMA

Regards,
    Jack

jack

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket with all the access provided so we could troubleshoot on this issue in order to find the culprit and get it solved http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hello Jack,

My issue is still unresolved.

Regards,

jack

Hi there,

Have you submitted a ticket as per initial advise?

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hello Jack,

Yes, to submit all the connections, paid support. I’ve done everything you asked. I look forward to help.

Regards,

jack

Hi there,

Sorry, but we haven’t received any of your tickets – please submit a ticket with providing all information by following this link http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/ as per initial advise, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hi Jack,

I sent.

Regards,

jack

Hi there,

Yup, received your tickets, lets keep in touch via ticket please.

Regards,
    Jack

Vilnius
    Participant

Hi,

I did not understand? Yes, I have a ticket!
    How do you get a ticket?

Regards

jack

What you did not understand? YES you have a ticket and we have received your ticket and replied to your ticket. So please lets communicate THROUGH TICKET, thank you.

Regards,
    ack

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.