Editing Page – unable to edit content in ThemeMaker Layout Constructor

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme Editing Page – unable to edit content in ThemeMaker Layout Constructor

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cocolino1965
    Participant

Hi I have not been into the back end of my clients website for a while as everything was working fine. Now they need to update some content however when I log in to admin and try to edit a page, before to edit content i just clicked the edit button on the Layout Constructor and then changed the text or link or image or shortcode for example. When I select the edit icon on the row in the Layout Constructor, all that appear is the text and image for the shortcode in the large editing window below the Page title. Can you advise what I need to do ?

jack

Hi there,

Most likely you are using an outdated theme and tmm plugin versions and updating to the latest version should fix this issue. The latest theme version could be downloaded from Themeforest in downloads section.

Regards,
    Jack

cocolino1965
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Sorry, But I don’t see your reply since its marked as private.

Regards,
    Jack

provocativ
    Participant

Cocolino, I know your pain! Exact same thing has happened to me. Assuming you were able to resolve the issue, can you please share with me what you did? (BTW: I have updated to the latest versions of the theme and plugins, but to no avail. Help?)

jack

Vladimir,

Please, just send the correct access details via TICKET and we will get the issues sorted on your website. We are not able to help you without you will to cooperate with us. Cocolino provided all correct info initially and got everything fixed in few.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Axioma WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.