EasyIPHP 12.1:nstallation

Support Forums Support Forums Style WordPress Theme EasyIPHP 12.1:nstallation

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  samsoul 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

samsoul
    Participant

Hello,
    I just bought your theme and tried to install it locally with EasyPHP version 12.1 on WordPress 3.5.1
    I have many error messages after installing displayed at the top of the administration page:
    Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::init() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\functions.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::classes() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\core.class.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkCore::actions() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\core.class.php on line 15

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::addMenus() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 406

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::admin() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 406

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::backendScripts() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 406

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkCore::backendStyles() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 406

Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method TmkRenderer::renderAdminPanel() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 406

And in the theme option panel:
    Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderAdminMenu() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\panel.php on line 8

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderOptions() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\panel.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderElement() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\renderer.class.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderElement() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\renderer.class.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderUploader() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\renderer.class.php on line 167

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::renderUploader() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\renderer.class.php on line 167

Strict Standards: Non-static method TmkRenderer::parseFields() should not be called statically in G:\DOCUMENTS\EasyPHP-12.1\www\wordpress-3.5.1-fr_FR\wp-content\themes\style\admin\classes\renderer.class.php on line 175

What are these error messages?
    Is this theme incompatible with a local installation?
    Which changes are needed to make it compatible with this installation?
    Thank you for your answer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

samsoul
    Participant

Hi,

I’m back.
    All is good for me since a week.
    Installing the theme on an older version of EseayPHP (5.2.10 in my case) has solved the problem.
    Thank you for having answered so quickly: (

I hope I do not have the same problem on my “production server” …

Stacey TM

Hello samsoul,

We do apologize for a delay with a reply, it was cased by few sick days of support manager. Please confirm maybe there is anything else we can help you with.
    Bets regards,
    Stacey

samsoul
    Participant

@stacey TM

Tout est bon et rentrĂ© dans l’ordre.

I solved the problem quickly. I was back in case someone else have the same worries.

Apparently the latest version of EasyPHP are more stricts and returns errors easily.

Perhaps I should do a better configuration of the php.ini file.
    But I’m wondering about any updates to ensure full compatibility to…

I installed the theme on my host.
    All is good.

I have other questions but I will ask via a ticket.
    It’s about linking content not via a menu…

Stacey TM

Sure, Samsoul,

You are always welcome to be in touch.

Best regards,
    Stacey

rainydayw
    Participant

I am having the same issue trying to install the theme to my hosting server. I tried both the easy install and also tried uploading it manually.

samsoul
    Participant

Hi rainydayw,
    Do you solved your problem?

Maybe a problem with the version of php ?

I’m not sure that this theme work fine with the latest version of php…

Try to modify your php.ini file

rainydayw
    Participant

I submitted a support ticket and it was taken care of. Thanks.

Stacey TM

Hi guys,

Thank you for cooperation. We are very glad to see that you help each other to figure out some issues. Be in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,
    Stacey

samsoul
    Participant

@rainydayw : I see that all is good now. What was the solution? How do you solved your problem?

@stacey: you’re welcome… 🙂

Stacey TM

Hi samsoul,

The point is that this can happen because of many things which have to be inspected individually. rainydayw provided with all info needed via tickets, our devs have checked  and fixed. If you have th esame issue, or similar one,  it also has to be inspected individually. That is why tere is no common answer.

Best regards,
    Satcey

samsoul
    Participant

Hi Stacey,

Personally I have no problem with PHP. All is good now.
    But if others had problems, one answer could help them …

I’m just asking the question out of curiosity

“Share your solutions, not only your problems”.

Best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.