drop down page that causes different images to appear

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme drop down page that causes different images to appear

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jsarniak
    Participant
    jsarniak themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme jsarniak Regular License 15/10/2018

At the risk of sounding like a total beginner (and I am actually), could you direct me to the documentation or mp3 file that shows me how to create that drop down on the page that allows me to select a group of images? When its clicked, a neat animation happens so that the images move and are replaced by a new group. In the demo on yuour site this has the list of “All, Fashions, Print Design, etc.”

When one is chosen the group of images changes using a really cool animation.

Can tell me how to do it or direct me to some documentation or mp3 that might explain it ?

thanks ever so much.

jsarniak
    Participant
    jsarniak themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme jsarniak Regular License 15/10/2018

Never Mind, finally discovered that it is the categories that define what appears in the drop down. This could be clearer in the documentation.

Sorry about that.

jack

Great, thanks for the updates provided.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.