"Drive" Button doesn´t show up

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme "Drive" Button doesn´t show up

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  usadosflorida 4 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

renedim
    Participant

We just installed the Car Dealer Theme on a new WP installation, and two things are happening:

1. The “Drive” button, to log in and add new cars, is not showing up. (I learned of it by looking at the documentation)

2. When a new account is created, the new user logs in but he/she is unable to change any info (like address, or placing a company logo). No error messages are shown, just it doesn´t update the dealer´s info.

Thanks for any help with this…

jack

Hi there,

We have received you ticket so please lets keep in touch via ticket, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

wornx
    Participant

I opened a ticket for the point 1.

if this help momently , create a link in the menu , set URL: http://www.autoenvista.com/user-login/

jack

The issue with the login form not being displayed has been fixed and the fix has been implemented in the last update.

Regards,
    Jack

usadosflorida
    Participant

Hey, the same is happening to me with the drive button also, there’s not a registration page, there’s a log in page, but not a registration one or it does not display. I just downloaded the theme this week, any help would be useful thanks.

jack

Hi there,

You just need to enable “Anyone can register” in the WordPress settings > General.

Also you are not indicated as the theme buyer and please note we provide support for our customers who purchased the theme, so with this said please provide the purchase ID and add it to your account, thank you

Regards,
    Jack

usadosflorida
    Participant

Hey, I inserted the purchase code that was given to me by envanto to create my account, I was checking my profile but I don’t see where can I add the purchase ID, this is so confusing to be really honest.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thanks for adding the purchase code to your profile. Now we’re able to identify your purchase. The details of your purchase are visible to our support team. So at the moment there is nothing to do from your side. If you need any further assistance, you’re free to submit a ticket and it will be replied according to our support queue.

Regards,
    Alex

usadosflorida
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.