Detail Box Shortcode

Support Forums Support Forums Engorgio WordPress Theme Detail Box Shortcode

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Intelygenz 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BazDaly
    Participant

Hi guys,

Links in the detail box aren’t working…they just appear as http://www.engorgio.com/# for example.

Can you fix this so that mailto: and tel: work with links and phone numbers thank you.

Baz.

jack

Hello Baz,

These should be working properly, Could you please submit a ticket with access details provided so we could check on this issue on your website and will help you getting it fixed on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

Intelygenz
    Participant

Hi all!

We have a suggestion for this shortcode.

Like you can see, in the line 5 of the detail_box.php file, you can find the words “Call” and “E-mail” written as is. I think that if you tagged this couple of words, like you has made in other files, you can use the multi-language option with .po and .mo files for translate them to other languages.

This is a problem that we found in other files of the template. We can provide some files more with this type of possible update.

The only issue that we found with this is if you use the format:

<?php esc_html_e(‘Call’, TMM_CC_TEXTDOMAIN) ?>

doesn’t works fine. We have tried with this one:

<?php _e(‘Call’, ‘engorgio’) ?>

and works well. We think that is a problem that the template gets the general .po/.mo files into the template itself, but not the .po/.mo files of the plugins.

Could you implement this improvement into detail_box.php file, please?

Thank you!

jack

Thank you for your suggestion, I will forward it to our dev guys for review.

Regards,
    Jack

Intelygenz
    Participant

Ok Jack. I’ll be waiting for the dev team answer 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Engorgio WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.