Demo Content Doesn't Load

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme Demo Content Doesn't Load

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ngbadebo
    Participant

Demo Content Doesn’t Load and ThemeMakers Visual Content Composer did not activate.
    gives this errors

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tmm_cc_register() (previously declared in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/tmm_content_composer/index.php:25) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/tmm_content_composer-blessing_v1.0.5/index.php on line 51

please i need help. thanks

jack

Hi there,

This is an odd issue and has not been reported before. Please submit a ticket with all the details provided so we could check on tis closer and will help you getting it solved.

Support Request Form

regards,
    Jack

edwardbjm@yahoo.com
    Participant

Hi Thememakers,
    I have been installing the “one click demo content” for over 8hrs now and yet to complete.
    Please what is wrong and how do I get this done? Thanks

Also, Please could assist in improve on your support mechanism? I had a lot of struggles before I can register, login and made this comment. I have registered, yet I can’t use the support ticket (saying you have to register before you can use the support ticket). That’s why I am commenting via this channel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex
    Keymaster

Hey David, seems you should try unchecking “Backup DB” option and then submit “Demo Data Install” button. Hope that helps!

Please note, we discontinued our support for Blessing WordPress theme which is pointed in item description page.

edwardbjm@yahoo.com
    Participant

Dear Alex,
    Thanks for your response.
    I have unchecked the “Backup DB” and submit the demo data install button.

It is over 2hrs now and the installation NEVER complete. No result yet. Attached is the snapshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex
    Keymaster

try checking/unchecking that field with refreshing your browser cache and then resubmit demo data install button.

edwardbjm@yahoo.com
    Participant

I have done that several times but no result

Alex
    Keymaster

please submit a ticket here, our support guys will check on your website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.