Customizing portfolio grid

Support Forums Support Forums Engorgio WordPress Theme Customizing portfolio grid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kuczo1990
    Participant

Hello,

By default, if you click in portfolio grid thumbnail it’s open lightbox with full image or portfolio single page. I would like to open in lightbox new image, other than thumbnail. How can I do this?

jack

Hi there,

Due to original design it was developed with opening the the image of that thumbnail and unfortunately there is no option to a set a different image to be opened and the feature you are seeking could be achieved only via custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

kuczo1990
    Participant

Thanks for replay,
    I have another question: how can I translate “Load more” and “All” in portfolio grid.
    I’m using CodeStyling Localization and Loco modules but without any effects.

jack

Hi there,

Please note the PO files are located in each plugin folder as well so please review the PO in the visual composer plugin and you would be able to find these phrases there.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Engorgio WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.