Customise is not working

Support Forums Support Forums Almera WordPress Theme Customise is not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aevey
    Participant
    Aevey themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme Aeve Regular License 01/03/2016

Hello,

I have a problem with the Customise facility and wondered if possible to get some help from someone who may have solved this for their website?

I have the latest version of Almera installed.

The Customise page is blank with no options. I’ve included a screen shot with what is shown.

I’ve turned off all plugins to test and has made no difference.

Thanks for your time,

Aeve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Aevey
    Participant
    Aevey themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Almera | Model Agency & Photo Portfolio WordPress Theme Aeve Regular License 01/03/2016

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve entered the code and it looks like my support period has ended on March 2016.

Just let you know that the Customise options are appearing now. I think it may have been a delayed response after I deactivated all of the plugins and then re-activated only those that were vital.

Kind regards,

Aeve

jack

Hello Aeve,

Yep, great, thanks for the updates provided,

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.