custom css changes lost when theme options saved

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme custom css changes lost when theme options saved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cathys1132 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cathys1132
    Participant

I have custom css in custom1.css and custom2.css files.  Everytime I make any change in theme options and save, the css files revert back to a previous version and all of my recent additions in those css files are gone.

Any thoughts as to why?

Some additoinal info that might help –  the site was originally built on a different domain and then moved.  I have made changes in wp_options and wp_posts tables so that the new domain is being used.  Everything seems to work.  Could this problem with the css files reverting have to do with the domain change?

cathys1132
    Participant

When I paste the css changes in the theme options css box under general, it writes the css to custom2.css.    Then I don’t lose the changes when saving theme options.  I was directly editing the custom1.css and custom2.css files before – this does not seem to work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Blessing WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.