Compare Listing ISSUE

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Compare Listing ISSUE

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive ilroby Regular License 14 Apr 2018

Hi,
    I found an issue in compare listing page.
    Sometimes (I haven’t understand yet why sometime happens and sometime not), the last car compared has “1” as value for seats number. Of course the same car in all others page show the correct number.

Please check. Thanks!
    Roby

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive ilroby Regular License 14 Apr 2018

PROBABLY solved….
    Using Chrome didn’t happen, it happens with Firefox. I will try to clear all cache.

jack

Hi there,

Great, let us know if any issues arise please.

Regards,
    Jack

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes

At the moment all is ok
    but I am really IN HURRY with THIS
    I can’t publish website till there is this issue

Thanks
    Roby

jack

So you mentioned that the problem is solved and now it appeared again? I tried to reproduce it on our demo and hasn’t faced this. Please submit a ticket with all the details provided so we could investigate on it specifically on your website.

Regards,
    Jack

ilroby
    Participant
    ilroby themes

No, I mean taht issue is solved at the moment.
    Second part of my previous post “but I am really IN HURRY with THIS”… “this” was a link to my other post about translation issue but I solved by myself.

Your product is really great but, in my opinion, technical support too slow and sometimes unhelpfull… sorry.

Regards
    Roby

jack

Please be advised that you are not the only client we have and the respond time is within 24-48 business hours, this info is stated on the forum info and all your inquiries were replied within the appropriate timeframe. Anyway thanks for your opinion. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.