Changing fonts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

helenwhite
    Participant

Hi, I assume we should be able to upload our own fonts to use within the theme options, however, when I click browse a ‘loading’ box appears that just stays on the screen, please see attached. Should this feature allow me to upload a font (.ttf) or how do you recommend we change the font (we want to use Helvetica, we have this font, so it available for us to use, but obviously its not an existing font choice).

Thanks

semimate
    Participant

I have this same problem … Where do we upload fonts ttf, eot, woff? To customize the fotns

Stacey TM

Hello guys,

Please be aware that if the theme works correctly after few moments Loading text you should get the full list of all available Google fonts. If for some reason it does not work please submit a ticket in our support ticket system and provide with all info requested, we will be more than glad to check everything for you.

Unfortunately, there is no option to upload your custom fonts. In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming. Unfortunately we are not able to provide our customers with any customization due to our policy.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understandings and sorry for any inconveniences!

Best regards,
    Stacey

semimate
    Participant

Ok I solved the problem changing the code css and upload the fonts files for FTP, but the button “Browse” in the theme options don´t function.

1 Upload the fonts file for FTP in “fonts” directory  (.ttf, .eot, .sgv and .woff)
    2 Define the font in CSS, in the “font-awesome.css” archive
    3 Change the styles that you interest in the “style.css” archive

helenwhite
    Participant

Great thanks!

I will alsoopen a support ticket re the “Browse” not functioning to select google fonts.

Stacey TM

Hello helenwhite,

Sure, will be more than glad to help!

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Almera WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.