change similar vehicles option

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme change similar vehicles option

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alvarorea33
    Participant
    alvarorea33 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive alvarorea33 Regular License 07/01/2018

hi all. need some help. i want to change the similars vehicles options.
    i want to show body types .

aonly show pick uo wen the user are watching a pick up . dont want show sedan or SUV
    sorry for my inglish but if you can help please, i really need

jack

Hi there,

The similar vehicles feature does not have such specific option you are seeking and these changes you are seeking could be achieved via altering the source files which involves custom work. Unfortunately we do not provide our customers with any custom work due to our policy,therefore we do not provide any instructions or files list for implementing customization you are seeking. We only do Support for our products if there are some issues in work, or some elements cause issues, etc.
    In case you need to make some customizations you could try to figure this out on your own, which needs some skills in coding and programming.
    In case if you believe our theme misses enough custom options to fully meet your needs you could involve/ask for help a third part developer to customize the theme the way you personally like.
    Thanks for understanding and sorry for any inconveniences!

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.