Change Header Type for a page

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Change Header Type for a page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zakwithu
    Participant

Hi,

How can i change the Header Type of the single car page? normally i can find it when editing any other page in [Custom page Options]. however i couldn’t find a page for single car page.

the header of the single car page by default goes to Alternative while i want to change it to Classic.

Any idea?

Krasi_Jr
    Participant

home page?

jack

Hi there,

There is an option in the Theme Options > General to select the header type on all default pages http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ec5gu8ycb

Regards,
    Jack

zakwithu
    Participant

Waw!

thanks Jack, worked like a charm.

jack

You are very welcome.

Regards,
    Jack

NDPopescu
    Participant

Hi Guys,

This: Theme Options > General to select the header type on all default pages
    It doesn’t work, also when I create a new post, default is Light although in general settings it is Blue. Please help.

jack

HI there,

as per post above it should be all working fine and works on our test website and this issue could appear specifically on your website due to your customization or additional plugins installed so therefore it required investigation from our team.

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our support team. You can renew support on the themeforest in the products section.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.