Car Dealer Problems

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jack 22 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sashimi
    Participant
    sashimi themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive sashimi Regular License 10 Feb 2017

Problems Car Dealer:

1 / Cars marked as draft make the mark / logo appear without showing the car.

2 / The video, photo, sold and featured icons are not appropriate in the mobile version

3 / The process to start personal user is not correct, requires to refresh the browser to accept the password, this is tremendously confusing.
    4 / The currency converter does not work and can not be deactivated.

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

sashimi
    Participant
    sashimi themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive sashimi Regular License 10 Feb 2017

Hi there.

The problems expose involve the row theme, not particular question.

Thank´s for all.

sasha

truva101
    Participant
    truva101 themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive truva101 Regular License 01 May 2018

I can’t choose website default currency TL ₺ (for Turkish Lira TL)

truva101
    Participant
    truva101 themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive truva101 Regular License 01 May 2018

ok i found where to define Turkish currency.
    thanks anyway.

jack

Great, thanks for the updates provided. Please make sure to review the theme docs and you’ll find there lots of useful information on how to use our theme.

Regards,
    Jack

elikudy
    Participant
    elikudy themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive elikudy Regular License 08 Oct 2017

How do I update this line on the footer or delete it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jack

Hello Elikudy,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

vayacoche
    Participant

Hi, my support period has expired but I am still a member of this forum. I have to discuss the flaws of the theme, not personal issues.

Since the last two updates the currency converter is not resolved, it can not be deactivated and it does not work either.

thank´s

jack

Hi there,

Yes sure you can communicate with the forum members, I just wanted to let you know that for getting prompt and specific support from our support team you would need to have a valid support, thank you and have a great day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.