Can't get columns

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex TM 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mariskadewilde2
    Participant

Hello,

I recently installed your theme on my website and want a static page as “home” with three columns. I’ve done that before so I tried to add 3 columns but when I update my page it is not there. Also I cannot add a youtubelink (on other pages it works fine with your recommended plug-ins) to one of the colomns. My columns do not show any content. Could you please help me?

Thank you,

Mariska

jack

Hello Mariska,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with access details provided so we could troubleshoot on this issue in order to find the culprit and get it fixed

Support Request Form

Regards,
    Jack

mariskadewilde2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hello Mariska,

all our customers could submit tickets without any issues and its really an odd one that you are not able to submit a ticket. Please send me an email with the account credentials – email that was used, nickname, password.
    Also provide your website credentials – website URL, WP access details and FTP credential – jack@webtemplatemasters.com

On the screenshot provided it shows that you are not logged in so try to re-login on that exact page again.

Regards,
    Jack

Alex TM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.