Can't edit after update

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme Can't edit after update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kaessa
    Participant
    Kaessa themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme Kaessa Regular License 19/03/2017

I can’t edit the theme after updating WordPress and the Accio theme. I click on the pencil to update, and nothing happens. One of my pages isn’t showing up as well… I get a 404 when I go to it, but it’s listed in the pages and I can get to the edit screen without issue.

jack

Hi there,

This is known issue and does not appear on our test website so with this said it could appear only on your website so please submit a ticket with all the details provided so we could check on this issue closer in order to find the culprit and we will help you to get it solved http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

boulderb
    Participant
    boulderb themes
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme bnovak Regular License 01/03/2016

I’m having the same issue. Was this resolved?

jack

Hi there,

This issue could be caused by different aspects like additional not required pugs installed, or missing htaccess file,etc. Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our support team. You can renew it in the products section on your themeforest account, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

boulderb
    Participant
    boulderb themes
    Accio | Responsive Onepage Parallax Agency WordPress Theme bnovak Regular License 01/03/2016

Jack,
    I’m actually not seeing this issue on my Macbook but other people on Windows computers are not able to make edits. Have you seen this before? I’ll look into extending our support.

Thanks,
    Brian

jack

Hi there,

Nope, we haven’t received any reports from our customers regarding this matter so this is unknown issue.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.