Cannot apply or save theme styling 'skin' options

Support Forums Support Forums Axioma WordPress Theme Cannot apply or save theme styling 'skin' options

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

photonpoet
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve upgraded to WordPress 8.2 this morning and now cannot apply or save ‘skins’ defined in the theme options ‘Styling’ tab.

Could this be related to the WordPress update or could it be a permissions problem?

Thanks

Phil

photonpoet
    Participant

Correction – I cannot apply or save a specific skin. Other skins can be loaded and applied OK.

The only difference between the ‘problem’ skin and the others is that it contains some code in the ‘Custom CSS Styles’ area.

Also, I noticed that I can no longer create any new skins.

Any advice would be appreciated.

jack

Hello Photonpoet,

Its hard to identify the issue without seeing it.  Could you please submit a ticket in our support ticket system with access details so we could troubleshoot on it and will do our be stop to help you resolving this issue.

Best regards,
    Jack

photonpoet
    Participant

Hi Jack,

OK, I’ve submitted a ticket (#HSH-291-56747).

Thanks & regards

Phil

jack

Hello Phil,

Got your ticket, thank you.  Lets keep in touch through ticket.

Best regards,
    Jack

photonpoet
    Participant

Issue resolved.

The ‘Footer>Copyrights’ field in Theme Options was filling with rogue ‘\’ characters every time the theme options were saved.  This was because I had used double-quotes instead of single quotes to specify the HREF and TARGET of an A tag I’d placed in there.  In short, use single quotes, not double quotes to add HTML to the ‘Copyrights’ field.

jack

Hello Photonpoet,

Thank you so much for your updates. Its great you fixed the issue on your own.  If any issues arise please let us know.

Best regards,
    Jack

antlecommunicationsgroup
    Participant
    antlecommunicationsgroup themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies antlecommunicationsgroup Regular License 08/06/2016

I have this same issue. The copyright info nor the logo will save.

Copyright © 2015. Antle Communications Group. All rights reserved

jack

Hi there,

Please check the permissions for css folder and inner files in the theme root on your server and get it adjusted to 775 and if you would still experience this issue then please submit a ticket with all access details so we could check on it and will help you getting it fixed.

Regards,
    Jack

antlecommunicationsgroup
    Participant
    antlecommunicationsgroup themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Axioma | Responsive WP Theme for SEO and Web-design Agencies antlecommunicationsgroup Regular License 08/06/2016

Permissions changed to 775, but to no avail. Hitting save only pops me back to the top of the page. Opening ticket now.

jack

Great, thank you, Your ticket will be replied in accordance to the tickets queue.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.