Can I create a dealer page from the backend

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Can I create a dealer page from the backend

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hitechsol
    Participant
    hitechsol themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive hitechsol Regular License 22/08/2017

Can I create a dealer page from the backend? If yes, where should I go to add a new user?

My website is as follows.

http://119.81.84.157/~hitechso/japaneseautoworld.com/

Thanks and waiting

jack

Hi there,

the dealer page is a page template and its displayed the info that user added upon creating the account. So you can create a user from the backend with all the info provided and this info will be displayed on the dealer page.

Regards,
    Jack

hitechsol
    Participant
    hitechsol themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive hitechsol Regular License 22/08/2017

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the help. Could you please let me know what will be the page URL if I want to show a list of all the dealers which I have listed up on the site. What will be the URL for the dealers directory

jack

Hi there,

The URL will be generated in accordance to the page name and on that page you can use the shortcode Dealers

Regards,
    Jack

hitechsol
    Participant
    hitechsol themes

Jack,

I used the short code [Dealers]. But it gave me 4040 error message as you can see from the following page

Dealers

what is your suggestion

jack

Hi there,

We need to check on the page you created so please submit a ticket, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

hitechsol
    Participant
    hitechsol themes
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket by following this link http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/ thank you

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.