can access Theme Options since the update

Support Forums Support Forums Blessing WordPress Theme can access Theme Options since the update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

paroissepugetville
    Participant
    paroissepugetville themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites paroissepugetville Regular License 01/03/2016

Hello,

I made the recommended update today but now I can access theme options I get this error message when I click on the link Theme Options in the header : “Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page.”

Thank for your help

Regards,

Marie

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

paroissepugetville
    Participant
    paroissepugetville themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Blessing | Responsive WordPress Theme for Church Websites paroissepugetville Regular License 01/03/2016
    This reply has been marked as private.

jack

Hello Marie,

Thank you for the updates provided. This issue could be caused by different aspects and we kindly ask you to submit a ticket with all access details provided so we could troubleshoot on this issue in order to find the culprit and will help you getting it fixed http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.