Blog Shortcode Multiple Categories not functioning

Support Forums Support Forums Diplomat WordPress Theme Blog Shortcode Multiple Categories not functioning

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thanaxix
    Participant

Hello,

When I create a new Blog shortcode and I want to show multiple post categories but not all, the shortcode only generates posts from the first chosen category and not the rest.
    This happens either I choose 2 categories or 10.

Cheers

jack

Hi there,

Please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from ours support team. You can renew the support in the products section on your account on the themeforest.

Regards,
    Jack

pmollet
    Participant

I have the same issue. I want to display only categories 4,7 and 8, but the selection does not work.

[blog blog_type="blog-classic" post_appearing_effect="elementFade" category="4,7,8" tag="null" columns="2" orderby="date" order="DESC" posts_per_page="5" posts_per_load="5" posts="" exclude_post_types="none" exclude_post_formats="none" title_symbols="30" show_excerpt="1" excerpt_symbols="300" show_pagination="1" show_border_bottom="1" load_by_scrolling="1" show_tags="1" show_author="0" image_opacity="0.3" image_background="#272729" sc_id="sc1263952654391"]

jack

Hi there,

I have double checked and its working properly on our demo website so please submit a ticket wth all the details so we could check why its not working specifically on your website, thank you http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-a-ticket/

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.