blank pages when click themes option

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme blank pages when click themes option

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pisanggoreng
    Participant
    pisanggoreng themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive pisanggoreng Regular License 02/12/2017

Hi,

i got blank page, when im click them option. any suggest what im can to do?

Thanks

pisanggoreng
    Participant
    pisanggoreng themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive pisanggoreng Regular License 02/12/2017

this my screen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pisanggoreng
    Participant
    pisanggoreng themes

its fix now.. im must install all plugin first. thx

jack

Hi there,

Thanks for the updates provided, great to know you solved it.

Regards,
    Jack

Timbo53
    Participant
    Timbo53 themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Timbo53 Regular License 11/05/2017

I have installed all plugins and updated the theme and still have a blank page for admin area “Theme Options”, I have deactivated all plugins and reloaded them, it hasn’t helped πŸ™ How do I fix this asap please?

jack

Hi there,

This is unknown issue and its all working fine on our demo website. Also please be advised your support period is expired and we would recommend you to renew it for getting further assistance from our team. You can renew the support in your themeforest account in the products section. Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
    Jack

Timbo53
    Participant
    Timbo53 themes
    Car Dealer Automotive WordPress Theme – Responsive Timbo53 Regular License 11/05/2017

I have removed the new files and restored the previous (backed up) “working” version Cardealer Version: 1.2.7 which works as expected. So something you’ve changed in the latest version 1.4… πŸ™

jack

Its al working fine on our test website, and our users use latest version successfully, so if you need our helping on investigation on this issue please follow my advise above, thank you.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.