Background video is still in the background on Iphone and blocks the touch

Support Forums Support Forums Accio WordPress Theme Background video is still in the background on Iphone and blocks the touch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sre_93
    Participant

Hi.

I added a self hosted video as background video. And on touch devices this will be replaced by an image. This works fine on Android devices but on an Iphone the video is still in the background and I think this blocks the touches. So, it’s not possible to press any button in the homepage when running on Iphone, because the touch gets blocked by the video. When I touch exactly in the middle of the screen, the video starts.

So how can I fix this bug?

jack

Hello there,

That’s an odd issue you’ve described and the theme was tested on the apple devices as well.  Could you please submit a ticket in our ticket system with access details provided so we could troubleshoot on this issue and will fix in on your website.

Best regards,
    Jack

sre_93
    Participant

Hi.

Thank’s for reply. The Homepage is not online yet. Currently it’s running in our company network and I can’t give you any access to it.

Do you have maybe an idea in a quick way, why this problem is happening? Maybe it’s because of the resources of images etc. Because they are not optimized yet.

We try to fix the problem and when we can’t fix it, I will contact you again if it’s no problem.

jack

Hello Sre_93,

Please advise which theme version are you using on your website?

Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Accio WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.