Author Box Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stacey TM 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GameBlinx
    Participant

Hello there,

I am having a small issue and would like to get it fixed as soon as possible. Basically, I am having issues when putting an author box at the end of my posts. Now I know this author box was not made by you all but the issue lies in some of the formatting done at the bottom of the page I believe. I have never had issues with Author Box’s before but I have installed 5 different plugins for author box’s since installing this theme and I keep getting the same issue. Basically the image being used in the author box is being pushed over to the right on top of the text being used. I have tried changing the author box image as well and have still had no luck correcting this issue. Hopefully you can shed some light on how I can correct this problem. I have uploaded an image so you can see what is going on.

Thanks!

Austin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stacey TM

Hello Austin,

Please provide with the link to the page where we can clearly see this issue in live.

Best regards,
    Stacey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.