Arranging Images and Changing Owner

Support Forums Support Forums CarDealer WordPress Theme Arranging Images and Changing Owner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

OmegaPrime
    Participant

Hi,

Has there been any updates with rearranging the vehicle images in the car edit page, and the ability to change the owner of the vehicle so the vehicles do not have to be re-added.

Thank You

jack

Hi there,

Your support period is not indicated and most likely you haven’t inserted your purchase ID upon creating the account on our forum, so please navigate to your profile page and add your purchase code like it shown here on screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/02b61932f7 Also please include the screenshot from your themeforest account in products sections showing the support period, thank you. As for your inquiry this feature is still in our todo list and we will be implementing it shortly.

Regards,
    Jack

OmegaPrime
    Participant

Hi and Thank You for replying.

First;

1. I added the code when I signed up.
    2. I just tried to re-add it and it shows “Sorry this purchase code exsits!”
    3. My code starts with 4f6 and ends with 1ea, purchased 2017-12-15 04:19:31 UTC.
    4. Finding the option to add the code is not intuitive.

Now the actual issue;

5. How soon is shortly?
    This is important because most car dealers need to arrange their images in a certain order, and do not have time to rename images.
    6. You didn’t answer this question…will there be an ability to change the owner of the vehicle, which is a default function of WordPress. Right now, if a user adds a vehicle, and that user leaves the business, no one else can do anything to that vehicle. The only option at the moment is changing the users number in the database.

Thank You

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  OmegaPrime.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  OmegaPrime.

jack

Hi there,

Thank you, now we can see the support date on your account.

1. We don’t have any ETA for implementing it.

2. The theme does not have such feature and we were not planning on implementing it due to different reasons, but you can fill in our suggestion form so we would review it and decide on implementing it within future theme updates and improvements – http://forums.webtemplatemasters.com/submit-your-own-idea/

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.