Announce

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

mbhrad
    Participant

also notice the rss is not valid, i am providing optimization services, I can’t work with this error, can you fix this quickly please it looks simple:

http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=feed%3a%2f%2fwww.myalliedpain.com%2ffeed%2f

thx

p.s. i did the move by hand I realized it was not happening easily the other way i didn’t have time. wish you could have setup an export, I tried the one in the theme options area but it didn’t port anything over.

Alex TM
    Keymaster

1) To import all the data properly you should first of all drop your database or create a new one instead of current.
    2) Thanks for letting us know about it.We will solve this issue.

mbhrad
    Participant

answering my own question… Nevermind i found it in the homepage … thanks!

——————————————————————

How do you change the slider type? I see where it is in theme options but how can I select nivo vs circle vs accordion etc???

the html documentation does not answer this question, since the new release I can’t change my slider.

thx please answer asap

Alex TM
    Keymaster

To change slider type you should go page editor where slider is activated and change Page slider type in the Page slider box (right sidebar)

dot357
    Participant

could you please tell me where I can download the update to version 2.1.3?

jack

Hello Dot357,

Please submit a ticket in our support ticket system and we will help you regarding this matter.
    Best regards,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.